Leaders are looking for a driven individual to join our successful East Grinstead branch as their new Lettings Consultant. If are you are someone who can see yourself thriving on delivering that exceptional service and finding your client that dream home while building a strong platform for you future career, this is the role for you.
You will need experience within Lettings, customer service and sales to be successful however, you just need to be passionate about the service you offer and bravely step out of your comfort zone to provide the best service, pride yourself on integrity and respect your peers by knowing you are working as one team to achieve the same goal.
Your role: Lettings Consultant
Location: East Grinstead
Total package: £23,000
Company car: Company Car Provided
Please note a full clean UK driving licence is essential.
We have a long list of benefits which is just our way of giving back to recognise our employee’s hard work. Here are just a few:
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) – increased by 1 extra day a year of service up to 35 days
- Carry over holiday allowances to the following year
- Salary sacrifice pension – more money in your pocket through NI savings
- Enhanced family leave pay
- Employee assistance programme including access to a virtual GP 24/7 and mental health first aiders
- Regular and yearly recognition and awards – Ibiza and South Africa trips just being some of the recent winner prizes
- Birthday prize draw
- Eye care and flu jab vouchers
- Staff retail, utilities and holiday discounts including experience days
- Refer a friend bonus
- Department business referrals bonus’s
What will your day to day look like?
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities
- Booking property viewings and registering applicants
- Delivering exceptional customer service over the phone and face to face
- Achieving personal and branch sales targets
- Negotiating and agreeing tenancies
- Representing the company in a professional manner
- Building strong relationships internally and externally
During the recruitment process you will speak to one of our Recruitment Partners initially who will support you through the process. You will complete a psychometric profile which helps us get to know you even more and you will have a chance to speak to your potential new manager and Regional Director face to face.
Don’t miss out on this customer service and sales based role. You could be our next Director in the future so take advantage of what we have to offer and apply now!
We do not accept speculative CV’s from recruitment agencies.