Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Compliance Monitor to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Bournemouth. This role is being offered on a hybrid basis.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
The core function of the Compliance Monitor will be to support the delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan by conducting quality reviews within agreed timescales.
The plan will be a mix of regular monthly Routine Outcomes Testing (ROT) and Thematic Reviews focusing on a particular risk area. Reviews are conducted across various areas of the business including, but not limited to Lettings, Sales, Insurance, Block Management, New Homes, and Auctions.
In this Compliance Monitor role, day to day you can expect to:
- Support the implementation/delivery of the Annual Compliance Monitoring Plan;
- Completion of Routine Outcomes Testing and Thematic Reviews as directed by the Policy & Guidance Manager ensuring that these are completed within agreed timeframes and to a high standard;
- Agreeing results of reviews and preparing post-review reports for key stakeholders;
- Provide advice and guidance on necessary actions to achieve regulatory compliance, addressing any issues arising from monitoring reports;
- Track agreed issues identified during reviews to closure;
- Collate accurate ad-hoc and regular compliance monitoring Management Information for reporting to the Board;
- Maintaining Operational and Company Standards.
- Support the organisation’s goals and values;
- Encourage and drive quality and continuous improvement of processes used across the business;
- Follow Company policies and procedures;
- Ensure practices are compliant with current legislation and regulatory bodies;
- Promote the best interests of the company at all times.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Previous experience in a Compliance Monitoring or Audit Role;
- Relevant qualification (e.g., ICA, ARLA) desired but not essential;
- Keen to expand knowledge of compliance in all aspects of property services;
- Good communication and relationship management;
- Ability to analyse and report risk management data to stakeholders;
- Ability to adapt and respond to change;
- Numeracy, accuracy, and well-developed IT skills (Word/Excel).
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Compliance Monitor, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Compliance Monitor here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.