Leaders are looking for a driven individual to join our successful Virtual Lincoln branch as their new Business Development Consultant. If can see yourself thriving on delivering that exceptional service and finding your client that dream home whilst building a strong platform for your future career, this is the role for you.
Lettings experience is not essential however drive is. A good sales person who can generate new business for the Lincoln area. Training will be provided and you will be given all the tools needed to be successful in the role. This is a great opportunity.
You will need to go into the office one day a week but the rest of the time will be working remotely. We require someone with a passion for winning new business and with some knowledge of the local area.
Your role: Business Development Consultant
Total package: £23,000 circa
Hours: Mon to Fri 9 am to 6 pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9 am to 1 pm (tbc)
We have a long list of benefits which is just our way or giving back to recognise our employee’s hard work. Here are just a few:
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) – increased by 1 extra day a year of service up to 35 days
- Carry over holiday allowances to the following year
- Salary sacrifice pension – more money in your pocket through NI savings
- Enhanced family leave pay
- Employee assistance programme including access to a virtual GP 24/7 and mental health first aiders
- Regular and yearly recognition and awards – Ibiza and South Africa trips just being some of the recent winner prizes
- Birthday prize draw
- Eye care and flu jab vouchers
- Staff retail, utilities and holiday discounts including experience days
- Refer a friend bonus
- Department business referrals bonus’s
- Company car neg
What will your day to day look like?
- Oversee all of our lettings operations in Lincoln
- Performance manage your team
- Overseeing marketing activity, carrying out valuations and liaising with landlords
- Seeking new business, building alliances with local developers and landlords
- Maintaining up to date Knowledge of market conditions and competitors.
- Putting in place measures to retain business
- Attend regional and national meetings
- Work with the recruitment team to recruit staff
During the recruitment process you will speak to one of our Recruitment Partners initially who will support you through the process. You will complete a psychometric profile which helps us get to know you even more and you will have a chance to speak to your potential new manager and Regional Director face to face.
Don’t miss out of this customer service and sales based role. You could be our next Director in the future so take advantage of what we have to offer and apply now!
We do not accept speculative CV’s from recruitment agencies.