Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Property Administrator to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Crowthorne House, Wokingham.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Property Administrator role, day to day you can expect to:
- Full use of Propco System using workflows, mail merge, confirming Tenancies, checking in of Tenants.
- Processing and chasing Tenant reference, liaising with Keysafe and employers/landlords if necessary.
- Raising invoices for initial monies
- Drawing up Tenancy Agreements and sending via Docusign
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Must be well presented, articulate & numeric
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workload & work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 total package
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Property Administrator, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Property Administrator here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890042 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.