Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Case Management Specialist to join us on a permanent basis. This role is being offered on a fully remote basis with the occasional visit to Crowthorne House, Wokingham
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
Reporting to the Head of Quality and Customer Care, you will provide full administrative and technical support to the Quality and Customer Care department in accordance with the specific tasks below.
In this Case Management Specialist role, day to day you can expect to:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to the Head of Quality and Customer Care
- Managing the insurance notifications to ensure all cases are recorded accurately on the Bordereau
- Liaising with senior staff and keys stakeholders to oversee the management of serious complaints and legal cases against the group
- Ensuring all strict deadlines for legal and insurance cases are met
- Preparing and processing court paper work and liaising with the courts where action is in place
- Liaising with legal counsel to provide guidance to stakeholders
- Building a relationship with the insurance brokers
- Recording significant complaints received into the Group, assisting with the acknowledgements and ensuring complaints meet LRG’s Service Level Agreements
- Carrying out investigations, collating data where required
- Preparing monthly reports
- Ensuring a working knowledge of Leaders and Romans systems and procedures and the variations in the business
- Keeping abreast of changes in industry legislation
- Very strong background knowledge of the lettings industry with extensive experience within this industry.
- Excellent attention to detail and clear communication skills.
- Industry qualification holding Propertymark technical award level 3 or working towards the level 3 award.
- Reporting abilities – able to extract data and prepare meaningful reports within Excel.
- Very good administrative and letter writing skills.
- Confident problem solving skills, be able to handle day to day general legal enquiries from the branch staff.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Experience of using all Microsoft office programmes.
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Case Management Specialist, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Case Management Specialist here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.