Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Senior Property Manager to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Woking.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Senior Property Manager role, day to day you can expect to:
- Overseeing department to ensure professional and courteous service is received by Landlords and Tenants and identifying opportunities to enhance service levels.
- Discuss with the Head of Centre and assume responsibility for staff interviews, local inductions, local training, appraisals, coaching and development.
- Hold regular team meetings
- Attend branch meetings as required and advise branch managers of any matters requiring their attention.
- Responding promptly and effectively to internal and external complaints.
- Managing the tenancies of a group of properties from the commencement of each tenancy until the property is returned to the owner. Specifically checking and adhering to landlords’ management instructions; Issuing instructions for management inspections and reporting to landlords following inspections; Issuing instructions for safety inspections including gas safety checks.
- Organising for remedial works to be completed on a timely basis.
- Advising landlords/managing agents of want of repairs.
- Obtaining estimates, issuing works orders, paying invoices.
- Dealing promptly with correspondence, telephone calls, and personal visits from landlords and tenants.
- Receiving End of Tenancy Reports, advising landlords and tenants of charges on tenants’ deposit for cleaning, repairs or replacements.
- Finalising the release of the security deposit on the relevant parties in line with the scheme rules in which it is held.
- Advising utility companies of tenancy changes and of meter readings at the end of the tenancies.
- Ensuring that the Aspasia diary is kept up-to-date to monitor outstanding matters.
- Reporting any complaint or legal letter/notice to the Branch Manager, appropriate Area Manager and the Lettings Director immediately upon receipt.
- Liaising closely with letting offices and client account departments.
- Responding immediately to any lack of security or essential services, or any danger to tenants or the public associated with landlords’ property.
- Forwarding landlords’ mail. Ensuring that appropriate charges are made for all services rendered.
- Serving appropriate notices, where the landlord or tenant wishes to end a tenancy.
- Dealing with landlord statement queries.
- Dealing with extensions and renewals.
- Achieving and maintaining relevant industry qualifications.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Have property management experience.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have experience of managing and supporting staff development
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Have strong communication skills and confidence in building rapport with a variety of stakeholders
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Senior Property Manager, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Senior Property Manager here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.