Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Electrician to join us on a permanent basis in Bournemouth.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Electrician role, day to day you can expect to:
- Carrying out EICR
- Fault Diagnosis
- Electrical Repair work
- Survey/report and quote for Electrical Installation work/Remedial work
- Central Heating Wiring
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- You will have safety at the forefront of everything you do
- Excellent people skills and a dynamic approach to your work
- Have proven experience in completing Electrical condition reports and all aspects of inspection and testing.
- City and Guilds 2395 Inspection and Testing
- City and Guilds 2382 18th Edition IEE wiring Regulations
- A full UK driving Licence
- IT Literate
- Ability to use a handheld terminal/ Toughbook
- A flexible working approach and a desire to create a positive customer experience
- Smart Appearance
Nice to Have
- City and Guilds 2919 electric vehicle charging
- Be Time Served
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Electrician, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Electrician here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890042 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.