Leaders Romans Group are looking for a driven individual to join our successful Crowthorne House Office as their new Property Inventory Clerk. If you are someone who can see yourself thriving on delivering that exceptional service, this is the role for you.
It is not essential to have experience in this role, we will train you! You just need to be passionate about the service you offer and bravely step out of your comfort zone to provide the best service, pride yourself on integrity and respect your peers by knowing you are working as one team to achieve the same goal.
Your role: Property Inventory Clerk
Location: Crowthorne House, Wokingham
Total package: £24,000
Company car: Company Car Provided
A full UK driving license is essential for the role.
We have a long list of benefits which is just our way or giving back to recognise our employee’s hard work. Here are just a few:
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) – increased by 1 extra day a year of service up to 35 days
- Carry over holiday allowances to the following year
- Salary sacrifice pension – more money in your pocket through NI savings
- Enhanced family leave pay
- Employee assistance programme including access to a virtual GP 24/7 and mental health first aiders
- Birthday prize draw
- Eye care and flu jab vouchers
- Staff retail, utilities and holiday discounts including experience days
- Refer a friend bonus
- Department business referrals bonus’s
What will your day to day look like?
- To arrange and book property inspections with tenants, to conduct on average 15 inspections each day
- To confirm visits prior to attending
- Collection & return of keys from local offices
- Conduct inspections, ensuring to check
- External condition of Property
- Communal areas (if applicable)
- Noting Internal condition
- Ensuring property meets with current legislation
- Ensuring property is free from risk
- Completing report and Approval process
- Feeding back to property manager any maintenance issues
- Submitting report to both Landlord and Tenants, with written summery, placing a call prior if issues are noted.
- Diarising follow up for Property manager
During the recruitment process you will speak to one of our Recruitment Partners initially who will support you through the process. You will complete a psychometric profile which helps us get to know you even more and you will have a chance to speak to your potential new manager and Regional Director face to face.
Don’t miss out on this customer service based role. You could be our next Senior Manager in the future so take advantage of what we have to offer and apply now!
We do not accept speculative CV’s from recruitment agencies.