Leaders are looking for a driven individual to join our successful Witham branch as their new Assistant Sales Branch Manager. If are you are someone who can see yourself thriving on delivering that exceptional service and finding your client that dream home while building a strong platform for you future career, this is the role for you.
To be successful in this role, you will need experience as an Assistant Sales Branch Manager accompanied with being passionate about the service you offer and bravely stepping out of your comfort zone to provide the best service, pride yourself on integrity and respect your peers by knowing you are working as one team to achieve the same goal.
Your role: Assistant Sales Manager
Total package: £35,000
Company car: Company Car Provided
We have a long list of benefits which is just our way or giving back to recognise our employee’s hard work. Here are just a few:
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) – increased by 1 extra day a year of service up to 35 days
- Carry over holiday allowances to the following year
- Salary sacrifice pension – more money in your pocket through NI savings
- Enhanced family leave pay
- Employee assistance programme including access to a virtual GP 24/7 and mental health first aiders
- Regular and yearly recognition and awards – Ibiza and South Africa trips just being some of the recent winner prizes
- Birthday prize draw
- Eye care and flu jab vouchers
- Staff retail, utilities and holiday discounts including experience days
- Refer a friend bonus
- Department business referrals bonus’s
What will your day to day look like?
- Plan, direct and lead the operations of the team alongside the Sales Manager
- Manage the sales side of the office when the Sales manager is away
- Developing new business opportunities
- Achieving personal and branch targets
- Valuing property to sell as appropriate
- Conducting property viewings
- Advising vendors of their legal obligations, together with practical suggestions about the marketing of the property
- Qualifying applicants to assess their financial position and suitability prior to arranging viewings
- Introducing new business and building alliances with developers within the local community through active networking
- Ensuring an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitor activities
- Selling all company products and services strongly and ethically to vendors, purchasers and their advisers alike for a productive outcome
- Contributing new marketing ideas and proactively supporting marketing initiatives
- Ensure all staff are trained to satisfactory standards
During the recruitment process you will speak to one of our Recruitment Partners initially who will support you through the process. You will complete a psychometric profile which helps us get to know you even more and you will have a chance to speak to your potential new manager and Regional Director face to face.
Don’t miss out of this customer service and sales based role. You could be our next Director in the future so take advantage of what we have to offer and apply now!
We do not accept speculative CV’s from recruitment agencies.