Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Lettings Administrator to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy Gibbs Gillespie Office in Uxbridge.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Lettings Administrator role, day to day you can expect to:
- Managing a portfolio of properties across our Gibbs Gillespie and Northfields branches
- Building rapport with Landlords and Tenants whilst covering the upcoming renewal and discussing the renewal terms
- Negotiating the terms between both parties such as rent increases and notice periods
- Check for rent arrears and advising Landlords of their options moving forward
- Ensuring we have the relevant safety certificates for our Tenancies at the point of Renewal
- Handling queries via phone and email
- Communicating effectively access our internal departments
- Overcoming objections or questions from Landlords and Tenants
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate to a range of different people
- Effective time management skills
- Willingness to learn and grow
Monday – Thursday 9am-6pm
Friday 9am to 5:30pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Lettings Administrator some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Tenancy Renewals Manager here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.