Gibbs Gillespie are looking for a new Saturday Viewings Assistant to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Pinner.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Saturday Viewings Assistant role, day to day you can expect to:
- Ensuring properties are secure after showings
- Report on any need for repairs or lack of security at properties, returning keys immediately after each showing
- Qualify applicants to assess their financial status prior to arranging viewings
- Promote Properties and services effectively to achieve targets
- Feed back to the relevant managers / consultants on applicants’ needs and add notes to our in house systems
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for working in the property industry.
- Be available to work Saturdays / Weekend as required.
- Possess a confident, positive approach and deliver great customer service
- Present the company in a professional manner
- Have a full UK driving licence and a flexible attitude
- Knowledge of the local area an advantage
- Property Experience beneficial
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Saturday Viewings Assistant, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Saturday Viewings Assistant here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.