Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Renewals Coordinator to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Exchange Quay, Manchester.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Renewals Coordinator role, day to day you can expect to:
- Generate weekly reports for renewal dates
- Notify landlords and Tenants when tenancy is due to expire
- Prepare extension agreements and other documentation
- Check for rent arrears.
- Landlord and Tenant notices.
- Landlord compliance audits
- Generating a balance of fees for clients
- Handle any enquiries via phone or email
- Communicate effectively across different departments
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Strong customer service skills
Ability to communicate to a range of different people
Effective time management skills
Strong Negotiation skills
Monday – Friday 9.30am – 2.30pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Renewals Coordinator, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Renewals Coordinator here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.