Leaders are looking for a driven individual to join our successful Stroud branch as their new Assistant Lettings Manager. If are you are someone who can see yourself thriving on delivering that exceptional service and finding your client that dream home while building a strong platform for you future career, this is the role for you.
We will consider a Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for their next step up or someone who has experience as an Assistant Lettings Manager. To be successful you just need to be passionate about the service you offer and bravely step out of your comfort zone to provide the best service, pride yourself on integrity and respect your peers by knowing you are working as one team to achieve the same goal.
Your role: Assistant Lettings Manager
Total package: £28,000-£34,000
We have a long list of benefits which is just our way or giving back to recognise our employee’s hard work. Here are just a few:
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) – increased by 1 extra day a year of service
- Carry over holiday allowances to the following year
- Salary sacrifice pension – more money in your pocket through NI savings
- Enhanced family leave
- Enhanced pension
- Medical cover
- Death in service
- Regular and yearly recognition and awards – Ibiza and South Africa trips just being some of the recent winner prizes
- £500 vouchers for long service
- Birthday prize draw
- Employee assistance programme
- Eye care discounts and vouchers
- Staff retail and holiday discounts including experience days
- Refer a friend bonus
- Department business referrals bonus’s
- Virgin media and mobile phone discounts
What will your day to day look like?
- Plan, direct and lead the operations of the team
- Value properties for let and follow up valuations to ensure strong conversion rate
- Ensure that branch lettings targets are met and motivate staff to achieve branch forecasts
- Ensure the team sell all company products and services strongly and ethically to an acceptable level to landlords and tenants
- Ensure a strong market share in the area
- Introduce new business to the branch
- Manage the office in the absence of the Senior Lettings Manager or Lettings Manager as appropriate
- Liaising with the Marketing department in generating and developing new ideas and marketing initiatives
- Maintain the highest standard of customer service while staying on top of branch sales targets
During the recruitment process you will speak to one of our Recruitment Partners initially who will support you through the process. You will complete a psychometric profile which helps us get to know you even more and you will have a chance to speak to your potential new manager and Regional Director face to face.
Don’t miss out of this customer service and sales based role. You could be our next Director in the future so take advantage of what we have to offer and apply now!
We do not accept speculative CV’s from recruitment agencies.