Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new part time Property Management Coordinator to join us on a permanent basis in our busy office in Pride Park 3 days a week.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Property Management Coordinator role, day to day you can expect to:
- Full use of Propco System using workflows, mailmerge, confirming Tenancies, checking in of Tenants.
- Processing and chasing Tenant references, liaising with reference providers and employers/landlords if necessary, adding Guarantors, if required.
- Raising invoices for initial monies
- Drawing up Tenancy Agreements and sending via Docusign.
- Ensuring all Tenancy Agreements are signed by both Tenants, Landlords and Guarantors (if applicable), prior to the Tenancy commencing.
- Ensuring all initial monies are paid before the commencement of Tenancy
- Book Check Ins & Check Outs with Inventory clerks
- Creating works orders for gas / electric safety certificates and ensuring they are in place by the time the Tenancy commences and copies have been supplied to the Tenants
- Adding fees for Landlords and Tenants
- Checking Right To Rent Documents are all stamped and in date.
- Ensuring Tenant Deposits are registered and the Certificate sent to the Tenants
- Liaising with sales team & accounts department
- Administering of Contract Terminations and drawing up Section 21 documents for serving.
- Processing Change of Sharers, ensuring new contracts are in place
- Processing Deposit Refunds to Tenants
- Processing NDO to Deposit paperwork and Deposit to NDO
- Processing Change of Service/Change of Owner workflows
- Liaising between Landlord and Tenant providing an exacting service standard throughout the initial process of setting up a let
- Assisting the office at time to time with issues/problems that occur while processing the let.
Skills and Experience:
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work well as a Team
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am - 6pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Property Management Coordinator, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave (Pro Rata)
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Property Management Coordinator here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.