Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Business Development Consultant to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Becket House, Worthing.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Business Development Consultant role, day to day you can expect to:
- To generate new homes instructions from developers who are either on the market already with another agent or have sites pending instruction.
- Liaising with Developer to prepare marketing and advertising material in readiness for launch
- To manage the sale of the units on site, carrying out viewings, negotiating offers, sales progression. Maintaining strong communication with developer clients.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritise
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Project management experience
- Experience of Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel etc.
- An understanding of the New Homes industry and expectations
- Worked for a developer or estate agent for a minimum of 1 year
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Business Development Consultant, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Business Development Consultant here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.