Leaders are looking for a driven individual to join our successful Western Road, Brighton branch as their new Sales Negotiator. If you can see yourself loving the feeling of helping clients find their dream home, this is the role for you!
You will need experience in customer service and sales and/or working within the property industry as a Sales Negotiator. We will train you though! You just need to be passionate about the service you offer and bravely step out of your comfort zone to provide the best service, pride yourself on integrity and respect your peers by knowing you are working as one team to achieve the same goal.
Your role: Sales Negotiator
Location: Western Road, Brighton
Total package: £30,000
We have a long list of benefits which is just our way or giving back to recognise our employee’s hard work. Here are just a few:
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) – increased by 1 extra day a year of service up to 35 days
- Carry over holiday allowances to the following year
- Salary sacrifice pension – more money in your pocket through NI savings
- Enhanced family leave pay
- Employee assistance programme including access to a virtual GP 24/7 and mental health first aiders
- Regular and yearly recognition and awards – Ibiza and South Africa trips just being some of the recent winner prizes
- Birthday prize draw
- Eye care and flu jab vouchers
- Staff retail, utilities and holiday discounts including experience days
- Refer a friend bonus
- Department business referrals bonus’s
What will your day to day look like?
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities
- Advertise properties, deal with booking property viewings and registering applicants
- Delivering exceptions customer service over the phone and face to face
- Achieving personal and branch sales targets
- Introducing new business and building alliances with developers within the local community through active networking.
- Being the stream of communication between client and vendor with sharing information
- Building strong relationships internally and externally
- Preparing accurate property details and ensuring accurate data entry
- Deal the sale of a property from viewing to close
During the recruitment process you will speak to one of our Recruitment Partners initially who will support you through the process. You will complete a psychometric profile which helps us get to know you even more and you will have a chance to speak to your potential new manager and Regional Director face to face.
Don’t miss out of this customer service and sales based role. You could be our next Area Manager or Director in the future so take advantage of what we have to offer and apply now!
We do not accept speculative CV’s from recruitment agencies.