Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Client Accounts Assistant to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Worthing.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Client Accounts Assistant role, day to day you can expect to:
- Assisting branch staff with errors on the system and general queries via telephone and Help Desk, within the agreed SLA.
- Assisting Landlords with queries via telephone and email.
- Updating and reconciling suspense accounts.
- Reviewing Landlord and Tenant ledgers/accounts.
- Returning tenants deposits and making sure they are unregistered from the relevant deposit scheme.
- Refunding demands and fees generated in error.
- Setting up charges for rent, commission and other fees.
- Transfer of funds to balance ledgers.
On a broader note, the ongoing requirement of this role is to build and maintain strong working relationships with branch staff and managers.
Branches are often under pressure to resolve queries quickly and therefore need the support of the Client Accounts team. At the same time, branches need to provide the team with the correct information to reduce re-work and queries.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Ability to identify problems and suggest solutions.
- Enjoyment of exceeding customer expectations at all times.
- Investigative, analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads under pressure.
- A calm, authoritative manner on the phone with excellent communications skills allowing you to discuss queries with landlords when required.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the branch staff.
- Ability to be diplomatic.
- Accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Organised and methodical approach.
- A passion for getting it right, first time.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Contract End Date: 31/07/2023
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Client Accounts Assistant, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Client Accounts Assistant here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.