Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Credit Controller to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Becket House, Worthing.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Credit Controller role, day to day you can expect to:
- Entering and allocating daily bank receipts
- Chasing outstanding debts for multiple entities by phone/email on a daily basis
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Monthly review of the sales ledges for 3 entities
- Delivering month end aged debt reporting to the business
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are adhered to
- Maintaining existing training documents
- Building relationships with internal and external customers
- Completion of month end tasks within the agreed time frame
- Attending credit control related meetings as and when required
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Five years’ experience working within an accounts receivable and/or credit control environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders at all levels within the organisation
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- Experience in delivering process improvements initiatives
- Good understanding of the litigation processes
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Credit Controller, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Credit Controller here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.