Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Mobile Gas Engineer to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Becket House, Worthing.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Mobile Gas Engineer role, day to day you can expect to:
- Gas Safety Certificates.
- Boiler breakdown repairs and servicing.
- Fault Diagnosis.
- Heating upgrades.
- Installation and servicing of Vented/Unvented cylinders.
- Best Practice advice.
- Resolution of general minor plumbing/heating issues etc.
- Plumbing – replacing taps, toilet fill and flush valves etc
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
Gas Safe registered for at least 5 years
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar customer focussed role.
- CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, MET1, WAT1.
- A full valid UK Driving Licence
- Smart in appearance and willing to wear uniform provided.
Due to the nature of the role a DBS check will be required prior to commencing employment.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Mobile Gas Engineer, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Mobile Gas Engineer here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.