Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Mortgage advisor to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Bracknell.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Mortgage advisor role, day to day you can expect to:
- Provide high standards of professional advice and recommendations on mortgage and protection products
- Oversee each application through to completion and liaise with administrators and other departments
- Gather sufficient information to identify client’s needs
- Build rapport with clients and follow up on leads
- Ensure all relevant documents have been completed in a timely manner
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Be CeMap qualified (level 1,2 and 3
- Minimum of 6 months experience selling mortgages
- Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and clients
- Have a proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets and expectations
- Possess a professional and flexible attitude
- The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS Check
Monday to Friday 8:45am to 6pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Mortgage advisor, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Mortgage Advisor here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890042 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.