Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new IT Infrastructure Engineer to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Crowthorne House, Wokingham/ Beckett House, Worthing.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
About the role
Our IT department is seeking an experienced and ambitious IT professional to join Leaders Romans Group as an Infrastructure Engineer. The candidate would ideally be coming from a senior 2nd or 3rd line position looking to progress into Infrastructure.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing 3rd line support for 2,500 + users
- Mentoring members of the service desk team to help resolve issues and improve their technical knowledge and skillset
- Completing escalated tickets from the Service Desk team
- Maintaining and upgrading a varied infrastructure
- Involvement in existing and new projects
- Hands on changes to our in-house datacentre
The successful candidate will have:
- Solid background in IT support (at least 3 years in a support-based role)
- Current Microsoft based skillset
- Ability to ‘juggle’ support and projects at the same time
- Good networking knowledge
- Valid driving licence (may be required to travel to other office locations)
Technical Skills required:
- Support experience and knowledge of Windows Server 2008 – 2019
- Good understanding of Directory Services including DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- VMware – vCenter / ESXi Administration
- Office 365 / Azure Administration
- SharePoint administration and configuration (preferably SharePoint Online)
- Exchange Online Administration and Troubleshooting experience
- Mimecast Administration
- VDI - VMware Horizon View or Azure Virtual Desktop
- Microsoft Intune experience
- Any PowerShell knowledge
- SQL – General Administration
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a IT Infrastructure Engineer, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a IT Infrastructure Engineer here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.