Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Property Manager to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Weybridge.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Property Manager role, day to day you can expect to:
- To work as an effective member of the property team.
- Day to day management of a client portfolio.
- To take an active role in bringing in new business.
- Liaising generally with RMC Directors and leaseholders.
- Reporting to clients on a regular basis.
- Attending management meetings, AGMs and EGMs (including evening meetings). Presenting information on all aspects of the management & finances of the development.
- Assuring compliance with statutory regulations and Health & Safety requirements.
- Advising RMC Directors & leaseholders of the covenants contained in the lease.
- Preparation and presentation of annual service charge budgets.
- Arranging major works on behalf of clients under the requirements of S20 legislation.
- Arranging minor repairs and maintenance on behalf of clients.
- Monitoring and supervision of performance of regular maintenance contractors.
- Carrying out monthly site inspections for all properties within the portfolio.
- Assisting in the progression of building insurance claims.
- Assisting in the collection of service charge arrears.
- Assisting in providing information for solicitors’ pre-contract enquiries
- Authorisation of supplier invoices.
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Property Manager, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Property Manager here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.