Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Client Accounts Advisor to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Crowthorne House, Wokingham.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
The overall purpose of the Client Accounts department is to ensure:
- The protection, control and payment of client funds.
- That assistance is provided to our branches when dealing with financial queries.
- The monitoring and recovery of any unpaid client fees / funds.
This position is a very busy role and requires great customer service skills. A large volume of queries and requests are received by the Client Accounts team on a daily basis and this role is pivotal in regards to responding and resolving these queries in a timely manner in order to adhere to the Service Level Agreements of the department.
- Assisting branch staff with errors on the system and general queries via telephone and Help Desk, within the agreed SLA.
- Assisting Landlords with queries via telephone and email.
- Updating and reconciling suspense accounts.
- Reviewing Landlord and Tenant ledgers/accounts.
- Returning tenants deposits and making sure they are unregistered from the relevant deposit scheme.
- Refunding demands and fees generated in error.
- Setting up charges for rent, commission and other fees.
- Transfer of funds to balance ledgers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to identify problems and suggest solutions.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads under pressure.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the branch staff.
- Ability to be diplomatic.
- Accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Organised and methodical approach.
Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Client Accounts Advisor, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
- Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
- Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Client Accounts Advisor here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.