Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Corporate Lettings Operations Support to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Crowthorne House, Wokingham.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Corporate Lettings Operations Support role, day to day you can expect to:
- Support the Corporate Lettings Operations Manager
- Processing tenancy move ins through our CRM system
- Providing support to the Client Success Managers by progressing upcoming tenancy move ins
- Liaise with Romans/Leaders branches to ensure the tenancy move in paperwork is correct
- Closely monitor the property portfolio status’s, working closely with the Client Success Managers
- Compile and evaluate monthly reports
- Assist with the on-boarding of new client portfolios – which includes inputting and checking data, liaising with the previous managing agent to chase relevant information, and scanning in documentation
- Conducting various audits and reporting findings to the Corporate Lettings Manager
- Providing admin support to Move Management, Accounts and Debt Management if necessary
- Maintaining and creating spreadsheets where necessary
- Carrying out general administrative duties
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- This role requires a self-motivated and organised individual who can use initiative to solve problems
- Exceptional customer service skills and effective communication both verbal and written
- The successful candidate would benefit from a Lettings background, but this is not essential
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of general administration would be a significant benefit to the role
- Must have ability to work from both home and Head Office in Wokingham
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Corporate Lettings Operations Support, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Corporate Lettings Operations Support here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.