Revolution Property Management is part of the Leaders Romans Group and provides block management services for a large portfolio of leasehold and build to rent blocks across the country. As a Block Property Administrator, you will work as part of a dedicated team to deliver outstanding service via target driven KPIs.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
You will be part of a first line response team for all maintenance issues in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Taking the lead in daily call handling and enquiries via our dedicated maintenance and repairs portal.
• Working through all maintenance and repairs requests in priority order.
• Taking full ownership of maintenance and repair requests through to completion, escalating via the correct channels
• Managing customer service and interaction to the highest standard.
• Professionally and proactively support the Block Managers to facilitate maintenance and repairs across multiple
buildings, in accordance with the company’s management agreements, adhering to policies and procedures, legal and
• Providing a professional and proactive point of contact for all residents, leaseholders, clients and contractors.
• Effectively manage contractors and the instruction of planned and reactive works, ensuring all appropriate and
accurate information is passed to contractors. Contractor follow up conducted to ensure the works are completed to a
• Effective management and communication with onsite staff.
• Effective communication with the accounts department of the business.
• Ensure invoices are correctly loaded onto the maintenance and repairs system in a timely manner to support efficient
• Assisting the Block Manager / Compliance Manager in the instruction of all Health & Safety report remedial actions eg.
FRA, EICR, LOLER etc.
• Manage customer registrations and updates via the customer portal.
• To fully assist and support all areas of the business, including additional responsibilities when required, to successfully
deliver our values and promises
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
• A proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment.
• High level of numeracy, literacy and attention to detail.
• Experience in a target driven call centre environment.
• Ability to prioritise workload and consistently deliver against tight deadlines.
• Customer focused with the ability to adapt to differing personality types.
• Ability to understand, manage and deliver expenditure in line with budgets.
Other desirable requirements:
• Willing to work towards professional IRPM qualification within 12 months of joining the business.
• Basic understanding of Health & Safety requirements for communal buildings.
• Experience of Fixflo and Blockman systems.
• Ability to use Microsoft packages including Outlook, Teams, Word and Excel to a reasonable standard
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Block Service Advisor, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Block Property Administrator here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.