Relocate (part of the Leaders Romans Group) was established in 1995 and are proud to be one of the most successful and respected agencies for UK relocation.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Relocation Coordinator role, day to day you can expect to:
- Sourcing and contacting reputable Letting Agents and Inventory Clerks within different geographical regions.
- Searching suitable properties within those regions which comply with requested criteria.
- Liaising between Senior Managers, and staff during property search to facilitate smooth relocation.
- Inputting and updating accurate information onto the database system and spreadsheets.
- Producing standard letters/emails at certain stages of the general request, homesearch, management and departure process of our clients.
- Producing letters where necessary.
- Producing management and client reports weekly, monthly and annually.
- Assisting senior management with producing standard leases, once terms of leases negotiated and alterations in terms.
- Arranging for the local Letting Agent to sign 'letter of guarantee’ when required.
- Making sure inventories are available in time and received back.
- Arranging for the local consultant to carry out the check out and send appropriate forms to main office
- Liaising between senior management, occupier's of property and Letting Agents/Landlords to ensure maintenance problems are solved in a timely manner.
- Assisting senior management and preparing appropriate documentation in respect of agreeing with the Letting agent / Landlord any dilapidations after the check out has taken place
- Ensuring that fees are charged for services provided
- Arranging for the utility connections at the start and end of tenancy
- Taking all reasonable steps to maintain and develop the client base of the company.
These duties may be reasonably amended from time to time at the discretion of the management.
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous administration experience desirable but not essential
- Good IT Skills
- Ability to work under pressure to specific deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with great attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage own time and be proactive
- Ability to empathise and adapt to varied client requirements
Part or full-time hours are considered. Please note that you will be required to travel to our Ocean Village branch once per week.
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Relocation Coordinator, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
- Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
- Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Relocation Coordinator here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.