Leaders Romans Group are looking for a Call Centre Agents to join us on a permanent basis within our Call centre Team, based at our Head Office in Crowthorne House, Wokingham.
Due to the location of Crowthorne House, a full UK driving licence is required.
In these roles, day to day you can expect to:
- Achieve personal and team targets
- Communicate with new and existing clients
- Respond to customer enquiries and arrange market appraisals.
- Sell company products and services in a professional manner
- Contribute marketing ideas and support related initiatives
- Provide excellent customer service
- Answer telephone calls and handle live chat queries
To be considered for these roles, you will need the following skills (no previous experience is required):
- Be calm, motivated and highly organised
- Possess strong influencing and customer service skills
- Possess an exemplary telephone manner
- Be comfortable working in a target driven role
- Show empathy at time when needed dependant on the call
- Have a full valid UK driving licence
Monday-Thursday 9:00am-6:00pm Friday 9:00am-5:30pm and alternative Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm with a day off in lieu..
By joining Leaders Romans Group, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Annual salary with on target earning: £24,000 – £27,000 (depending on the role and experience)
- Uncapped commission, with guaranteed commission for the first 2 months
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year, up to an additional 5 days of leave
- LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
- Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
- Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
Should you have any more questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies