Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Credit Controller to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Exchange Quay, Manchester.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Credit Controller role, day to day you can expect to:
- Contacting customers in arrears at set, regular intervals via telephone challenging either late or non-payment of monthly rent and keep customers informed of contractual liabilities, (legal) procedures, timings, and available options until payment received.
- Work within the best practice guidelines to ensure a common and consistent collection approach is used across the department in order to achieve individual & departmental (financial) targets
- Responding effectively to queries by combining (complaint) process guidelines and own initiatives to determine root cause. Mediate between various parties to ensure best outcome.
- Building impactful relationships with internal and external customers. Work in a collaborative way with colleagues in other credit control areas, property management, branches and finance departments.
- Responsible for achievement of individual (financial) targets and objectives set out by management
- Operate within and demonstrate LRG Company values framework at all times.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Impeccable customer service
- Highly numerical, analytical whilst focused on the detail, maintaining an appreciation of the bigger picture.
- Confidence to build internal and external relationships
- Ability to negotiate best outcome for all parties
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate and work in a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload and work to deadlines
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Good level of IT related knowledge and associated Microsoft office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook
- Accounts Receivable and/or Credit Control Experience
- Professional finance qualification (AAT) preferred but not essential
- Property related experience
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Credit Controller, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Credit Controller here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.