Boyer (part of the Leaders Romans Group) is established as one of the leading consultancies in planning, development economics and design in the UK. With a creative, dynamic and collaborative culture, we provide advice to major developers and house-builders on challenging and prestigious projects. We have an established presence in England and Wales.
We are looking to appoint an Administrator to work as part of our centralised administration team. The role will be hybrid remote, working from home and from our Wokingham office (Hours are Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:30).
The role will involve working as part of a team dealing with all administration requests that are submitted to a central inbox from our team of Town Planners and Designers. You will be liaising with external suppliers, raising purchase orders and client invoices, maintaining company databases, responsible for day to day management of the ISO manual and procedures, updating the company website, formatting large, complex reports, co-ordinating inductions for new starters and performing general administration tasks as required.
Other key requirements are:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Microsoft Dynamics 365), InDesign, Photoshop and Sharepoint Online. Knowledge of Canva would be advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years experience within a similar office environment
- Prior experience of formatting large reports in Microsoft Word essential
- Experience of raising purchase orders and client invoicing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accurate record keeping
- Good follow up behaviour
- Enthusiastic and team approach
- Remain calm and professional under pressure
- Be able to liaise at all levels across the business
- Able to work using own initiative
For this full-time position we offer the following benefits:
- Holiday which increases year on year
- LRG extras – staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Staff referrals bonus for introducing new members of staff to our business
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890047 or email the recruitment department via email@example.com.
We do not accept CVs from agencies.