Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Head of Block and Estate Management to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Weybridge.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Head of Block and Estate Management role, day to day you can expect to:
- Oversee the day to day running and management of the block management site/team
- Managing all aspects of client relations
- Chairing client meetings & high profile AGM’s
- Monitor the teams success through weekly meeting and KPI management
- Working with the Director of Block Management on business strategy growth
- Manage P&L to ensure consistent budget parameters are maintained
- Planning and forecasting activities and costs
- Liaising with contractors regarding maintenance works when required
- Site visits when required
- Reviewing and signing off service charge budgets across the portfolio
- Advising the team with, maintenance works, health and safety compliance and ensuring you are remaining up to date with housing legislation and regulations
- Overseeing block project working within the business and team
- Generally driving performance to ensure budgets are hit and year on year growth is achieved
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Client management experience
- Coaching, managing small property management team
- Experience managing a block/leasehold team/department
- Experience within Estate management
- Budgeting and financial management experience
- Ability to read leases and interpret definitions & covenants
- Proven knowledge of growing a block management business portfolio
- Project management experience
- IRPM qualified or higher
- Industry Health and safety knowledge
- Understanding of Company Law and Company Secretarial duties
- An understanding of property and landlord & tenant law, with the ability to interpret legal documents
- Ability to negotiate contracts, knowledge of development planning processes advantageous
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Head of Block and Estate Management, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Head of Block and Estate Management here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.