Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Senior Credit Controller to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Becket House, Worthing.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
As a Senior Credit Controller you will be supporting a small team of Credit Controllers who collect rent on behalf of our clients & fees across your region.
In this Senior Credit Controller role, day to day you can expect to:
- Contacting customers in arrears at set, regular intervals via telephone challenging either late or non-payment of monthly rent and keep them informed of contractual liabilities, (legal) procedures, timings, and available options until payment received.
- Lead a small team of credit controllers (both current and new starters) by providing training and support with their day to day activities, query resolution and complaint handling.
- Ensuring individual & regional (financial) targets and objectives are achieved and hold regular 1:1 to discuss performance.
- Issue legal notices inline with legislation guidelines and internal procedures.
- Champion best practice guidelines for regulatory requirements, collections and complaint resolution whilst supporting agents within your region to ensure a common and consistent approach is adhered to.
- Provide support to the Rent Arrears Manager by investigating complaints to determine and document root causes in order to resolve complaints to a satisfactory standard.
- Act as a mediator between various parties to ensure best outcome for everyone.
- Act as point of escalation for the region by actively engaging with senior stakeholders and attending regular meetings with the focus to build and maintain interdepartmental rapport.
- Operate within and demonstrate LRG company values at all times.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Accounts Receivable and/or Credit Control Experience
- Good business acumen for problem solving & customer focus
- Highly numerical, analytical whilst focused on the detail, maintaining an appreciation of the bigger picture.
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to negotiate best outcome for all parties
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate and work in a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload and work to deadlines
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Good level of IT related knowledge and associated Microsoft office packages
- Professional finance qualification (AAT) preferred but not essential
- Property related experience
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Senior Credit Controller, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Senior Credit Controller here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890042 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.