Leaders Romans Group are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to become part of the LRG family in our Scott Fraser branch in Headington, Oxford as our new Trainee Sales Negotiator on a permanent basis.
We are a large property services group with a family feel where you have plenty of opportunity to grow and develop.
By joining us and bringing your energetic customer service skills with you, you get much more than just a job, you are provided with a real career and a long-term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
- Dealing with incoming telephone and website enquiries from potential buyers and vendors
- Identify and maximise business opportunities
- Canvass valuation leads and carry out property viewings
- Working towards and achieving personal and branch targets
- Negotiating and agreeing property sales
- Representing the company in a professional manner
- Build strong relationships with local buyers, investors and property owners
This is a sales-based role however, you can benefit from the existing sales off the back of the excellent reputation we have already.
Through your sales and through your customer service output, you can earn top ups on commission and praise through our various awards ceremonies where your achievements are recognized.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
- We have employee assistant programmes and mental health first aiders to further support
- Virtual GP access to all
- Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
We really do have a lot to offer as an employer and just one of the many testimonials from someone currently in our Lettings team proves that:
“Work hard and reap the rewards.
Opportunities to progress.
Fun combined with focus and hard work.
Endless opportunities for learning and development….apply!!!!”
Don’t just take our work for it, review our Glassdoor reviews to find out more.
This exciting opportunity to be a Sales Negotiator here at LRG is not to be missed so apply today to find out more!
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.