Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Technical Team Leader to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Crawley/Croydon.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
Why do we need it:
With your drive, dedication and commitment, we’re looking to enhance the speed of delivery, maximize` productivity and ensure best practice across our gas sector.
What’s it all about:
We are looking for an individual who is has Engineer experience but who also has experience of managing a team, with time spent 60:40 in an office environment. The role is process driven based around our current software but provides an opportunity for someone to steer the department under the guidance of your line manager.
You will also have an eye for detail to ensure you and your team are following strict Gas Safe Register processes at all times and are producing accurate documents so to ensure our clients are compliant. You will work with your Gas Engineers and the Maintenance Planners to ensure consistent delivery of service is delivered regardless of location.
Whilst a background of managing teams to fantastic results is not essential, this is ultimately how the role would grow and you would receive manager support and development to enable you to thrive to ensure we are providing a high standard of service
What we’d like you to do:
- Effectively monitor, manage and drive a team of mobile engineers.
- Ensure all works are carried out to the highest possible Health and Safety regulations.
- Enable and facilitate successful integration of new products and services. Work with your Manager/Director to implement.
- Encourage cohesive working between your team, lettings and Property Management to enable continued growth of the business by way of excellent customer service.
- Carry out regular team meetings, ‘toolbox talks’ and other essential staff updates.
- Maintain a consistent and professional approach to all staff and customers
- Raising of orders and invoices and relevant filing where required.
- Assist in and work with other key stakeholders on improving work processes and practices
- Liaise with the recruitment team to assist sourcing of good candidates, provide training and develop the team.
- Support the management team throughout with the provision of frequent reports, providing data and other such key data as required.
- Work closely with the Regional Property Management team and have regular meetings to provide updates and collate feedback as to how we can improve.
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Provide regular reporting and updates to your Manager/Director as required
- A technical qualification in Gas
- Experience working as a mobile engineer
- Strong work ethic, can-do attitude and a passion for exceeding expectations
- Have a good understanding of how to use Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, both written and over the telephone
- Computer literacy and accurate data entry
- An analytical mind with an eye for detail and good problem-solving skills
- A good team player
- The ability to motivate and work as a team
- Customer centric attitude
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Technical Team Leader, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Technical Team Leader here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.