Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Property Inventory Clerk to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Portsmouth.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Property Inventory Clerk role, day to day you can expect to:
- To arrange and book property inspections with tenants, to conduct on average 15 inspections each day
- To carry out Check In & Check Out reports before and after Tenants occupy the properties
- To confirm visits prior to attending
- Collection & return of keys from local offices
- Conduct inspections, ensuring to check:
- External condition of Property
- Communal areas (if applicable)
- Noting Internal condition
- Ensuring property meets with current legislation
- Ensuring property is free from risk
- Completing report and Approval process
- Feeding back to property manager any maintenance issues
- Submitting report to both Landlord and Tenants, with written summery, placing a call prior if issues are noted.
- Diarising follow up for Property manager
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- You’ll need to be a self-motivated individual, as will be working from home and on the road most days
- You’ll need to be confident in communicating with individuals both face to face and over the phone
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good computer skills
- Lettings background beneficial
- Have a full UK driving licence
Monday to Thursday 9am - 6pm
Friday 9am - 5:30pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Property Inventory Clerk, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Property Inventory Clerk here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.