Portico Host is a premium Airbnb management company run by Portico, an estate agency with 18 offices across London, as part of the Leaders Romans Group. We are looking for talented people who want to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
This diverse role will involve time out at properties as well as managing guest arrivals and supporting the team to provide the best possible customer service. Reporting in to the Head of Portico Host, this is an exciting opportunity with lots of scope for the right candidate to progress within the business.
In this Account Manager role, day to day you’ll be expected to:
- Manage and execute the set up process to list new properties on short let platforms, including Airbnb and Booking.com
- Secure new clients and grow the current customer base in line with KPIs, including via in-person meetings across London
- Provide excellent customer service for Hosts as the first point of contact
- Set pricing strategies to optimise nightly rates
- Some involvement in day to day operations such as the management of linens and cleaning, and other third party contractors
- Complete property checks to ensure properties are to Portico standards for our guests
- Solve issues as they emerge, handling them through to conclusion
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to work in a fast paced environment with good attention to detail
- Gets a kick from delivering great customer service
- Is confident speaking with property owners to pitch Portico Host
- Can offer solutions and solve complex problems in a timely manner
- Holiday/short letting experience a plus
This is a full time, permanent position.
By joining Leaders Romans Group as an Account Manager for Airbnb Management, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Competitive salary package
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
- We have employee assistant programmes and mental health first aiders to further support
- Virtual GP access to all
- Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
- Growth opportunities for the right person
- Flexible working - work from home opportunities.
We really do have a lot to offer as an employer and just one of the many testimonials from someone currently in our Lettings team proves that:
“Work hard and reap the rewards.
Opportunities to progress.
Fun combined with focus and hard work.
Endless opportunities for learning and development…..apply!!!!”
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at our Glassdoor reviews to find out more.
This exciting opportunity to be an Account Manager for Airbnb Management here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today to find out more!
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies