Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Regional Property Manager to join us on a permanent basis to support our Property Managers in our hubs across Essex and Norwich.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Regional Property Manager role, day to day you can expect to:
- Achieve budgeted and enhanced profitability through the success of the business – working closely with the Regional Lettings Director to hit this objective.
- Empower teams to deliver and exceed targets, income and reduction of landlord churn by maintaining and recording regular communication with Heads of Centre’s and Team Managers in the form of 1to1s and managers meetings.
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Lettings Directors and the branch division to ensure customer retention and encourage customer advocacy.
- Determine and roll out clear measurable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Seek to develop the business by maximising any opportunities from private, investor and corporate landlords, encourage active local networking and community engagement.
- Enable and facilitate successful integration of new products and services. Work with the Regional Lettings Director to implement.
- Lead and motivate staff to deliver our core values by implementing and maintaining exceptional levels of customer service, policing our Non-Negotiables. Encourage branch staff to keep our core values alive at all times.
- Ensure teams provide an excellent customer service and customer experience. Implement a local quality control strategy to monitor customer experience. Regularly monitor reviews, providing recognition and encourage improvement to teams.
- Develop talent pool and succession plan, by identifying and nurturing rising stars. Offer and provide relevant coaching and training to ensure staff retention, development and recognition of success.
- Create efficiency and monitor costs in all areas of operation whilst maintaining high standards of deliverable service.
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Communication – Carry out and record monthly Managers Meetings and 1 to 1’s. Cascade Company directives/initiatives. Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information and reporting to facilitate other business operations
- Compliance – Ensure Company policies and procedures are adhered to; including all relevant legislation is maintained and monitored.
- Complaints – Empower staff to resolve complaints and escalate when necessary; referring to complaints procedure. Where a complaint cannot be resolved without a form of compensation, discuss with the Regional Lettings Director the cost incurred and receive agreement.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Strong work ethic, can-do attitude and a passion for exceeding expectations
- Huge motivation to deliver the highest quality customer experience to our landlords and tenants.
- Proven track record of delivering and exceeding targets
- Proven track record in delivering projects in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Ability to handle several projects at once and prioritise the workload
- Experience in leadership, management and demonstrable experience in getting the best results through performance management.
- Experience in the property industry and experience in operating at a senior management level
- Be articulate and well-spoken and able to produce accurate written work
- Thorough understanding of lettings industry legislation
- An analytical mind with an eye for detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- A team player with exceptional management and leadership skills
- The ability to embrace change and grow with the business
- Customer centric attitude
- Minimum 5 years PM experience
- 2 years head of PM experience
- Multi location experience preferable
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Regional Property Manager, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Regional Property Manager here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.