Hose Rhodes Dickson (part of the Leaders Romans Group) is the Isle of Wight's leading independent estate agency with seven offices Islandwide. We are looking for a new MRICS/FRICS Surveyor to join us on a permanent basis in the Isle of Wight.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this MRICS/FRICS Surveyor role, day to day you can expect to:
- Conduct Level 2 (HBR) & Level 3 (Building Survey) reports - Must be an RICS Registered Valuer if providing a valuation on these.
- Inheritance tax and capital gains tax valuations.
- Shared Ownership/staircasing/right to buy valuations.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- RICS Qualified, methodical with good communication skills and a willingness to engage with clients.
- You must be flexible with working days and the scope of works required.
The working hours for this role are flexible. It is a part-time position (2-3 days per week)
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a MRICS/FRICS Surveyor, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
- Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
- Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a MRICS/FRICS Surveyor here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.