Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Client Success Manager to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Crowthorne House, Wokingham/ Camberly.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Client Success Manager role, day to day you can expect to:
- Manages a client portfolio according to type, preferences and growth strategy, whilst managing their team of property manager to deliver a 5* star service.
- Identify and support coaching and development to their team of property managers and conduct monthly appraisals with them to ensure they are hitting KPI’s targets.
- Prepare and run morning meetings with their team to set priorities and key focus based on performance KPI’s and priorities as they arise.
- Meet with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals, and progress.
- Deliver pre-prepared monthly/quarterly central reports and dashboards for KPI reviews with the client.
- Monthly and quarterly meetings with the client require a set agenda and ensure minutes are always undertaken, with smartmax actions and feedback to the client.
- Assesses business activity reports and forecasts to ensure clients portfolio is being managed correctly and to the best performance possible.
- Studies market trends to advise clients and capitalise on portfolio profitability (such as rent reviews, maintenance spend, etc.).
- Select, approve and supervise the marketing of all client properties with approved estate/letting panel agents and update clients on property statuses and/or any notices, throughout the tenancy lifecycle.
- Coordinates with property managers and other third parties where necessary on any emergency issues and sets priorities to rectify problems.
- Nurtures and maintains professional and positive client relationships, by keeping in regular contact and providing useful insight on the portfolio performance.
- Assesses, document and monitor the portfolio regularly for legal and health & safety compliance.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Ensuring KPI’s for the clients are met (including occupancy, void, rates instructions are met within time frames.
- Liaise with internal accounts team as necessary to monitor and advise client on accounts functions, arrears performance and action plans as necessary.
- Good understanding of the companies’ values and goals.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Experience in the lettings industry is essential – minimum of 5 years’ experience at manager level
- Leadership and managing through people skills
- ARLA / RICS /IRPM qualifications are preferred
- Skilled in negotiation and basic project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Great at building rapport
- Able to work under pressure and to set deadlines.
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Client Success Manager, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Client Success Manager here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.