Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Team Manager to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Worcester.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Team Manager role, day to day you can expect to:
- Conducting Morning Meeting
- Providing support and guidance with the implementation of new legislation and
- Help investigate customer complaint and propose/undertake appropriate response.
- Help to co-ordinate and where possible provide training.
- Support the Property Management department through guidance and mentoring to achieve strategic objectives
- Support audits of property management departments in conjunction with branch audits.
- Ensuring that property management best practice is shared
- Checking Gas Daily to ensure process has been adhered to, having relevant conversations
- Monitoring teams overdue workflows, having relevant conversations
- Monitor the churn report, having relevant conversations.
- Identify possible opportunities to enhance level of service provided to both internal and external customers. Discuss with RPM and assume responsibility for implementation.
- Working on group projects or initiatives along with the RPM to ensure successful implementation.
- Responsibility to enforce strategic objectives
- Conducting Interviews
- Ensuring adequate cover in the department when it comes to holidays and days off
- Monitor workload of Property Managers, being aware of any issues that may affect staff morale
To succeed, the ideal candidate will...
- Have experience within a Team Leader role within a property or service sector
- Be a strong communicator and leader
- Have a full understanding of Property Management
- Experience within a fast paced and innovative company would be advantageous
- Have great interpersonal, relationship building and networking skills
Monday – Friday 8.30am - 6pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Team Manager, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Team Leader here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.