Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Maintenance Administrator to join us on a permanent basis.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Maintenance Administrator role, day to day you can expect to:
- Gathering information from the LRG property database to enable data transfer onto our operating software.
- Contacting landlords and tenants to arrange service visits ensuring visits are planned on or before the next due date.
- Work on simPRO software to manage all confirmed works, entering visit dates into the relevant maintenance engineer’s diary, raising purchase orders and quotes when needed.
- Acting as the first point of contact for residents and landlord queries
- Liaise internally with the Help desk Hub, Accounts, Procurement, QHSE, Property Managers and Line Managers
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Previous experience in administration
- Good communication skills, both written and over the telephone
- Good customer service skills
- Computer literacy and accurate data entry
- Good team player
- Can do attitude
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Part time hours could also be considered for this role.
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Maintenance Administrator, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Maintenance Administrator here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890042 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.