Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Service Charge Accountant to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Crowthorne House, Wokingham.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Service Charge Accountant role, day to day you can expect to:
- Superb customer service skills to clients and internal property management team via written and verbal communication
- Preparing and reviewing on boarding and off boarding accounts
- Problem solving with Management – including issues within client accounts, reviewing and developing staff and managing portfolio growth
- Resolving account problems, queries and transactions received from clients
- Review and sign off on monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Production of Accounts vs Budget monthly reports and ability to explain variances to clients and Property Managers
- Year end and budgeting reporting requirements for individual locations
- Ensuring all deadlines are adhered to
- Ability to work under pressure and identify key priorities
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritise
- Excellent IT skills - Experience of Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel etc
- Attention to detail
- Service charge accounting experience
- Block Management finance experience
- Team leadership
- Experience of busy month end routines
- Actively studying AAT / ACCA / CIMA
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Service Charge Accountant, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 year service
- LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
- Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
- Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Service Charge Accountant here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.