Leaders Romans Group are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to become part of the LRG family as our new Lettings Valuer on a permanent basis.
We are a large property services group with a family feel where you have plenty of opportunity to grow and develop.
By joining us and bringing your energetic customer service skills with you, you get much more than just a job, you are provided with a real career and a long-term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Lettings Valuer role, day to day you can expect:
- Grow the business by empowering your teams via regular one-to-ones
- Set and monitor realistic and measurable objectives and targets for your teams
- Understanding the local market and competitors’ activity
- Implement and maintain the Group’s Business Generation policy and maximise all ancillary sales
- Ensure teams consistently provide excellent customer service and customer experience
- Identify opportunities to build and maintain community interaction
- Manage talent pool and plan for succession by identifying and nurturing rising stars
- Carry out appropriate recruitment, appraisals, staff development, and performance management
This is a sales-based role however, you can benefit from the existing sales off the back of the excellent reputation we have already.
Through your sales and through your customer service output, you can earn top ups on commission and praise through our various awards ceremonies where your achievements are recognised.
By joining us in this Lettings Valuer role, you will also have access to a number of our benefits:
- Competitive salary package
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
- We have employee assistant programmes and mental health first aiders to further support
- Virtual GP access to all
- Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
We really do have a lot to offer as an employer and just one of the many testimonials from someone currently in our Lettings team proves that:
“Work hard and reap the rewards.
Opportunities to progress.
Fun combined with focus and hard work.
Endless opportunities for learning and development….apply!!!!”
Don’t just take our work for it, review our Glassdoor reviews to find out more.
This exciting opportunity to be an Lettings Valuer here at LRG is not to be missed so apply today to find out more!
Should you have any more questions at all, get in touch with our recruitment team on 01903 890042 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.