Leaders Romans Group are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to become part of the LRG family as our new Lettings Coordinator on a permanent basis.
We are a large property services group with a family feel where you have plenty of opportunity to grow and develop.
By joining us and bringing your energetic customer service skills with you, you get much more than just a job, you are provided with a real career and a long-term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Lettings Coordinator role, day to day you can expect:
- Help optimise the letting teams ability to achieve its new business targets by taking responsibility for the administrative tasks that rest within the branch
- Ensure that all rental properties look great on-line ensuring that all photography and property details accurately reflect the property whilst ensuring that the accompanying paperwork satisfies all aspects of compliance.
- Assist the team with incoming service enquiries from both prospective tenants and landlords ensuring that where appropriate, the work is allocated to the team and dealt with accordingly.
- Ensure that systems are updated accurately to reflect activity which is ongoing within the branch and when the need arises liaise with other departments both within branch and the wider Group.
This is a sales-based role however, you can benefit from the existing sales off the back of the excellent reputation we have already.
Through your sales and through your customer service output, you can earn top ups on commission and praise through our various awards ceremonies where your achievements are recognised.
By joining us in this Lettings Coordinator role, you will also have access to a number of our benefits:
- Competitive salary package
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
- We have employee assistant programmes and mental health first aiders to further support
- Virtual GP access to all
- Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
We really do have a lot to offer as an employer and just one of the many testimonials from someone currently in our Lettings team proves that:
“Work hard and reap the rewards.
Opportunities to progress.
Fun combined with focus and hard work.
Endless opportunities for learning and development….apply!!!!”
Don’t just take our work for it, review our Glassdoor reviews to find out more.
This exciting opportunity to be an Lettings Coordinator here at LRG is not to be missed so apply today to find out more!
Should you have any more questions at all, get in touch with our recruitment team on 01903 890042 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.