Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Payroll Advisor to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Crowthorne House, Wokingham.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Payroll Advisor role, day to day you can expect to:
- Assist with the preparation and processing of monthly payrolls in line with current contractual and statutory legislation whilst ensuring the Group’s deadlines are met
- Liaise with departments within the Group and employees and act as a point of contact for queries
- Assist other members of the team with any other duties as required
- Assist with all aspects of the preparation and processing of monthly payrolls including starters, leavers, changes to terms and conditions, absence processing and adjustments
- Maintenance of static pay data records e.g. employees’ personal information, role and departmental information and any occupational pay entitlements
- Payroll Forms processing and other variable pay input either via csv payroll load or manual data entry
- Processing of employee statutory leave and payments including preparation of maternity pay schedules
- Setting up of court orders and other Attachments of Earnings Orders against an employee’s payroll record
- Processing of sick and other absence data to ensure correct adjustments to pay are made including any payments of occupational or statutory sick pay
- Processing of deductions from pay for any company car related costs and refunds where applicable
- Issuing of payslips and P45s to leavers
- Respond and fulfil requests from employees and the wider Finance team for duplicate documentation, bank details etc
- Liaise with HR Department to ensure accurate flow of information
- Taking telephone calls and email enquiries to resolve any payroll queries from employees, managers and external agencies
- Deal with any day to day correspondence and answer requests for information received from both internal and external sources
- Administration of regular monthly and ad-hoc payment requests
- Ensure confidentiality of all payroll data
- General administrative duties including filing, photocopying, archiving of payroll records
- Complete ad-hoc projects and assist with other departmental duties as directed by the Group Payroll Manager
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Up to date working knowledge of payroll legislation and prior payroll experience is essential for this role
- Experience of working on high volume payrolls is also desirable
- A CIPP or equivalent payroll qualification would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent time management, organisational and customer service skills
- Tact and discretion – ability to work within the boundaries of confidentiality and GDPR
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Payroll Advisor, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Payroll Advisor here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890042 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.