Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Experienced Credit Controller to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Becket House, Worthing.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Experienced Credit Controller role, day to day you can expect to:
- Manage own ledger and ensure debts are paid within timely manner
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales
- Ensure individual target and objectives are achieved
- Handle and resolve customer queries
- Preparation of the daily banking
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activities
- Attend regular meetings with business stakeholders with the focus to build and maintain interdepartmental rapport
- Ensure month end process deadlines are met as required
- Provide cover for the Senior Credit Control functions when required
- Assist the Credit Control Manager with adhoc duties
- Operate within and demonstrate LRG company values at all times
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Accounts Receivable and/or Credit Control Experience- 2/3 years min
- Good business acumen for problem solving & customer focus
- Highly numerical, analytical whilst focused on the detail, maintaining an appreciation of the bigger picture.
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to negotiate best outcome for all parties
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate and work in a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload and work to deadlines
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Good level of IT related knowledge and associated Microsoft office packages
- Excel = intermediate level
- Professional finance qualification (AAT) preferred but not essential
- Property related experience but not essential
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Experienced Credit Controller, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Experienced Credit Controller here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890042 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.