Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Lettings Consultant to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Ilford.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Lettings Consultant role, day to day you can expect to:
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities
- Booking property viewings and registering applicants
- Delivering exceptional customer service over the phone and face to face
- Working towards and achieving personal and branch targets
- Negotiating and agreeing tenancies
- Representing the company in a professional manner
Building strong relationships with local property owners
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Demonstrate at interview enthusiasm for the role and a willingness to learn
- Be able to manage time effectively in a fast paced team environment
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and communication skills
- Enjoy working with people and building long lasting relationships
- Be a highly motivated individual driven to succeed within the property industry
Hold a full valid UK driving licence
Monday to Friday 8:45am to 6pm
1 in 2 Saturdays 10am to 2pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Lettings Consultant, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Lettings Consultant here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.