Boyer (part of the Leaders Romans Group) is established as one of the leading consultancies in planning, development economics and design in the UK. With a creative, dynamic and collaborative culture, we provide advice to major developers and house-builders on challenging and prestigious projects. We have an established presence in England and Wales.
For this full-time position, we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays per annum, increasing by one day per year of service, to a maximum entitlement of 30 days
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Private medical insurance
- Staff referrals bonus when introducing new permanent staff to our business
As part of the Midlands Planning team you will contribute to the delivery of significant projects involving strategic planning, development management planning, and planning project coordination for a range of private and public sector clients.
We are committed to nurturing the best planning talent and continue to expand our diverse team and are looking to recruit an established professional with the following attributes:
- Commercial approach with the ability to apply your planning knowledge effectively within the wider property context
- Excellent analytical and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Energetic and proactive approach with a willingness to learn and excel
- Confident in client facing situations and in project managing schemes
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, which will be based on experience; regular CPD opportunities; varied and interesting project work; and a friendly working environment for a national consultant with an excellent reputation.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.