Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Assistant Lettings Manager to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Leamington Spa.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Assistant Lettings Manager role, day to day you can expect to:
- Grow the business by empowering your teams via regular one-to-ones
- Set and monitor realistic and measurable objectives and targets for your teams
- Understanding the local market and competitors’ activity
- Implement and maintain the Group’s Business Generation policy and maximise all ancillary sales
- Ensure teams consistently provide excellent customer service and customer experience
- Identify opportunities to build and maintain community interaction
- Manage talent pool and plan for succession by identifying and nurturing rising stars
- Carry out appropriate recruitment, appraisals, staff development, and performance management
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Be able to demonstrate natural leadership skills
- Motivate and inspire success in all your teams
- Nurture talent and aid career development
- Possess a positive can-do attitude, eye for detail, and impressive commercial acumen
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Assistant Lettings Manager, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Assistant Lettings Manager here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890042 or email us via email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.