Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Finance Manager to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Crowthorne House, Wokingham.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
Working closely with the Head of Finance Integrations and senior leadership across the business this role will bolster our current acquisition strategy from an operational finance perspective; from the due diligence process through to completion and finally to migration onto LRG systems and integration into our reporting.
In this Finance Manager role, day to day you can expect to:
- Attendance at integration meetings to help drive decision making and ensure implications on both finance and the wider central functions are identified, understood and acceptable before they are approved.
- Attendance post completion at acquisition sites to meet the team and review finance processes and controls. Ensuring that LRG can gain oversight and where appropriate control of the newly acquired entity – this will involve a review of all financial controls, processes and team members within the acquired business.
- Collaborate and build relationships with the incumbent management structure and acquired finance team to ensure a smooth handover process
- Involvement in the banking switchover from current banking mandates to LRG mandate and ensuring that LRG have full oversight and control of all acquisition bank accounts.
- Document and challenge the controls and processes in place at newly acquired sites to determine if they are sufficient or if they differ from LRG’s.
- Review and challenge monthly management accounts production and compare to acquisition budget.
- Ensuring the smooth transition of accounting procedures from the newly acquired entity into our accounting system and our group reporting post integration.
- Successfully integrate the results and budgets of acquired companies into the Group’s monthly management accounts pack, ensuring acquired company’s accounting package is set up to enable reporting in line with LRG chart of accounts
- Develop an acquisitions checklist that can be used in all future acquisitions
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the Acquisitions team as required
- Work with members of LRG’s finance team so that post integration there is a smooth handover to the financial controller responsible for business as usual.
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries from the acquisition or from LRG following acquisition / integration.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritise
- Excellent IT skills - Experience of Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel etc.
- Line management experience essential
- Prior experience of acquisitions integrations
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Business Partnering Experience
- Prior integration experience, or at least system implementation experience
- Experience of D365 accounting system
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Finance Manager, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· £500 in vouchers given at 5 year service
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Finance Manager here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.