Dunlop Heywood (part of the Leaders Romans Group) are looking for a new Non Domestic Rates Surveyor to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Manchester.
Dunlop Heywood are a commercial property consultancy with offices based in London, Manchester, Newcastle Upon Tyne, York, Belfast and Cardiff.
Our client list includes, among others: Aviva Investors, Peel Energy, Peel (Land & Property), Peel Ports, Port of Dover, Asda Stores, Travis Perkins PLC, NewRiver Retail, Speedy Hire PLC, Dublin Airport Authority, Glasgow Airport, Newcastle International Airport, South Tyneside Council, Leeds Bradford Airport, Transport Infrastructure Ireland, and Welsh Power.
Dunlop Heywood are part of the Leaders Romans Group.
Dunlop Heywood’s Rating team has enjoyed substantial profitable growth with opportunity for key individuals to progress their careers.
The Dunlop Heywood team advises clients occupying landmark properties across the UK and Ireland. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious qualified MRICS rating surveyor, to join the team as rating surveyor.
The role is to progress instructions already held by the business and to work in conjunction with our team in London to develop the business further.
You will have good communication skills and be able to demonstrate experience in progressing rating appeals to Valuation Tribunal across a range of property types.
The role is based in our London office but offers flexible working opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience
The requirement is for a qualified MRICS rating surveyor with good experience of dealing with a variety of property types. You will hold a full UK driving licence and you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of appeal work on diverse property portfolios, throughout the UK.
- The ability to provide clear rating advice to ratepayers.
- Experience of working in a team; you are a team player.
- Good communication, organisation and negotiation skills.
- Ambition and looking to develop a successful reputation within a leading Rating Consultancy.
- Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. Subject to management approval we allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
- Competitive Salary + On Target Earnings (OTE)
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption ,Paternity and parental bereavement policies (subject to conditions)
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. We wish you every success with your job search.
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.